This query is : Resolved 

16 October 2017

May i know the documents required for eligibility of House under SRA scheme. If we have 3 houses in one structure with separate doors and different voting cards before 2000 and other documents, is it eligible?? The BMC came for survey in the year July 2000 and we have the copy of the survey sheet. But the other copy is with BMC.Our name is not in the Annexure ii. Please suggest as what to do.

MadhuOnline (Expert)
18 October 2017

Immediate appeal to appellate authority 2) Entire family will be given only one free flat irrespective of door etc. (Sorry on this topic don't argue with me) 3) Documents which are required to establish your free flat eligibility are tentative which can only indicate that the family was residing there continuously (Like electricity bill , ration card, voter id , Notary sale /purchase transcation (Although illegal still it is taken into consideration) , gas receipt , or other documents like aadhar , pan card etc.

john dsouza (Querist)
18 October 2017

Thank you Madhu for the reply.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
18 October 2017

Well advised, agree with the expert Madhu.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x