Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 24 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Marriage women given power of attorney (unregistered - only notary) to her father and monther jointly/either/or before her marrige (in ther maiden name). Now she got married and her relation with parent are not good, she want to cancelled the power of attorney. What is the procedure for the same
Guest (Expert) 24 June 2008
Make a revocation of POA deed, cancelling all the power given under the deed and get a notary sign and send it to them by RPAD on getting the ACK, they sre not your POA.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 24 June 2008
You have to issue a paper publication also intimating the public at large about revocation of GPA
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 24 June 2008
She can give due notice to the donee stating that the POA given in favour of father mother stands cancelled from such date as may be mentioned in that letter. Also she can issue notice in the local english and vernacular language stating the the POA issued is stands revoked. Also she can write a letter to the subregistrar of revocation of POA if it is concerned with immovable property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :