LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revision in National consumer disputes redressal commission

(Querist) 31 January 2009 This query is : Resolved 
a complaint was filed in Distt. Consumer forum against me which was decided against me & i was ordered to pay Rs. 30000/- to the complaint.I filed appeal in state consumer forum after depositing half amount i.e. Rs. 15000/- in State forum,here also i did not succeed now i intends to file revision in national commission ,what procedure i have to follow regarding compensation amount which (Rs. 15000/-)is still lying deposited in state forum,whether i have to withdraw this amount from state forum and deposit it in national commission..what is exact procedure to file revision plz suggest me,kindly suggest me name of any lawyer for NC in the matter of inferior quality seed.I want to engage a counsel on reasonable fees bcoz i have so many same matter on same footing(SEED MATTER)
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 31 January 2009
You have to file revision within 30 days from the date of the order of the SCDRC. You do not need anything with the deposit till the NCDRC passes an order. for the format you can refer any consumer protection act book which will be having the format.
vinod bansal (Querist) 31 January 2009
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 01 February 2009
What defense you have taken at Dt forum and State forum. Only going through the relevant complaint, ws and orders only it can be decided whether you have a possiblity of any chance at National forum.

For admission you must have a strong point for defense.
sanjay singh thakur (Expert) 02 February 2009
Dear Vinod
You are required to file Revision u/s 21 (b) of the C.P.Act,1986. Moreover you can file the same within 90 days from the date of order of the State Commission and not 30 days as suggested by Mr. M.Perumal. However,Mr.Shashi Kumar rightly told u to have very good case so that the same can be admitted by the Hon'ble National Commission. You can contact Mr. Sapan Mishra, Adv Delhi (Mob. NO.09871185412).
vinod bansal (Querist) 03 February 2009
Thanks Mr. Sanjay
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 04 February 2009
I do agree with Mr. Sanjay Singh Thakur.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query