registration under bombay shop and establishment act

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
01 August 2012

Dear expert,
I have formed a private limited company in maharashtra. The main activity of the company is to provide management and financial consultancy to clients. Kindly advise as to do I need to register my company under the bombay shop and establishment act? If yes, what are the registration requirements. Please guide

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
19 August 2012

1. All commercial establishments are mandatorily required to obtain a shop and establishment (S&E) registration certificate, from the local Muncipal Council / Corporation. Documents that would be required is the Premises address, Pan Card, Photographs, forms, and so on.

2. The above means, paying yearly fees, declaration of staff strength, working hours, display of firms board, display of S&E registration certificate and so on.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x