LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration of society

(Querist) 29 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
We would like to register an eduactional society to impart technical & professional education to the public as well as MOU with govt / pvt sectors.

What are the procedures to register such a society. Please inform us more information & list the procedures.


Guest (Expert) 30 June 2008
mwntion the state in which you want this society.

Procedures, duty and other connectged issues change from state to state.
SAM KOSHY (Querist) 30 June 2008

The proposed state is Kerala

Pls reply
Guest (Expert) 02 July 2008
First Draft a Deed of formation of Society, I think atleast fifty members must be its members at incorporation. Then the deed is presented to registrar of Societies who will be usually your local sub-registrar. After registration of the deed, a Regn. No. is given which has to quoted.

In so far as KErala, fur ther information will be given by topday evening
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 02 July 2008
In maharashtra you can register your sociwety under MAHARASHTRA SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT 1961 like that every state has its ownlaw regulation co-operative societies. Refer your state law on the subject.
Manish Singh (Expert) 07 July 2008
You will have to form a society or a trust.
then make it registered.
If you need to impart technical education or even an mba, you will have to take approvals from AICTE. IF GOIN FOR I=UNIVERSITY THEN take permission from the UGC.
see, whether you need to take permissions from the education dept of Keral or not.
Also take affiliation from some university.
If goin for foreign collabotration, then again you will have to get it approved from the AICTE.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query