LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration of registered document

(Querist) 04 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Propety was registered in 2004 in Bangalore. The sale was challenged in the year 2006 as the property is one of the ancesstoral property and the plaintiffs is having 2/7th share in the property. Now both the parties are willing to settle the matter amicably. The issue is what document to be registered to effect the sale deed executed in 2004 ?
anantha krishna n.v. Advocate (Expert) 04 July 2008
In all probabilities the purchaser is an outsider and the plaintiff is one of the claimants ( because he claiming only 2/7th share).
The best way is that the Plaintiff withdraws his case as not pressed. Then nothing need be done.
But if you are recording a compromise, then what about the remaining 5/7th share holders. It is advisable to involve the other 5/7th share holders also and enter into an MOU. You may get the ratification of the validity of the 2004 document in this MOU itself. You may also get MOU recorded in teh compromise decree in the same court.

anantha krishna n.v. (Advocate, Hyderabad, 9246531895)
Guest (Expert) 05 July 2008
Deed of Reliquishment. Or Deed of Declaration.

Reliquishment by the 2/7 share holder in favour of your seller, whereby the stamp duty and registration charges will be 1000 and 500 respectviely.

Or else a declaration that you are the owner of the property and that the he has no claim agianst you in respect of the property.
KamalNayanSaxena (Expert) 05 July 2008
Best eemedy is suggested by Mr. Anantha. A correction deed to this effect may be made.
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 07 July 2008

document of rectification
Manish Singh (Expert) 07 July 2008
You sshould file a relinquishment deed declaring the relinquinhment of this shares. it is the most appropiate document.
Jithendra.H.J (Expert) 08 July 2008
if you file a compromise petition before the court, the suit will be decreed as per the compromise petition, and by producing the decree before the authorities, the khata can be changed, what is the need of any registerd document? when you are having court judgment and dcree!
Ashey (Expert) 03 April 2009
i go with Mr. Jithendra
Hiralal Das (Expert) 06 April 2009
I agree with views of the ld. friends. Thanks all of you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query