LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration of a Freelance Group

(Querist) 19 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 

I am Mukesh.
I want to register a "Freelance Group", which will take the work assignments from the market and provide the solution to the customer. The work will include Translation of documents (foreign language to English or vice versa), Interpretation, Outsourcing, Tour Escorting, Teaching foreign languages etc.)

Actually, I dont know much about the registration process. I want to register the Group in the name of my Brother. He will be the Owner of the Group and We (experts) will work under this. Would really appreciate if anybody guide me the process of registration and the cost.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh Gupta
Manish Singh (Expert) 19 November 2008
specify whether you want to form a parternership firm or a company?
Mukesh (Querist) 19 November 2008
It will be either any. Whichever is easy to register.

Thank You!
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 19 November 2008
You can register in both of the ways under the code
Mukesh (Querist) 19 November 2008
Thanks for your reply.

I want to know the procedure.
What are the requirement? Shall I have to pay something always to the govt?
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 19 November 2008
Yes you have to pay for stamp duty for the registration of the deed
Manish Singh (Expert) 19 November 2008
it would be benefecial for you to have a partnership firm rather than a company since you only need to draft a pertnership firm and make it registered( registration makes you entitle to sue or get sued on the name of the firm) with registrar of firms.
even the income tax liability is far les than a comany in case of a firm.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 19 November 2008
Yes. I agree with Manish Sir as for a company, there may be articles and statutory meetings.. While a partnership firm not in need of all those things
Mukesh (Querist) 20 November 2008
Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
OK, then I will be going for a Parntership firm. I will make it between my elder brother and his wife. Later on I will put my name and other members as an

FYI, this will be just a Freelance company. I will get the work from the market and we will do it.

If you have any more suggestions then please do send me.
Thanks again to everybody.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 20 November 2008
Better option is to make yourself as working partner as it is easy for you to take decisions

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query