LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 09 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 
What all are the registration needed to open a educational related training centre. please advice
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 09 February 2009
what type of institute.

if you want to start ITI type then you have to register with dep of employment and training.

If you opt for diplamo and engining you have registewr with dept of technical education and AICTE.
DON BOSCO Proprietor of DON As (Querist) 09 February 2009
we are going to open like a abacus training centre.
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 09 February 2009
I do agree with my friends.
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 09 February 2009
You dont need any special permission or recognition from the Government for conducting abacus training centre.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query