Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 13 January 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Can I invoke the writ jurisdiction personally to compell the district municipal corporation to reduce the property tax they have resolved to collect through a writ of mandamas . What is the procedure to be adopted ?
smilingadvocate (Expert) 18 January 2009
In the concerend municipal corporation there is a provision for filing appeal which will be filed before the appellate court kinldy see the concerned municipal act
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 20 January 2009
Please go through the Municipal Act.
Ashey (Expert) 01 April 2009
you cannot file a writ for reduction of tax .. instead you can challenge the provision for levying tax if it is inconsistent with the constitution or principle of natural justice ...

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query