Recovery of loan

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
23 July 2012

I gave 2 lacs for business to one person. I have document attested in court signed by him and two witnesses. How much time will it take to recover amount through court? What would be cost during this period? Can someone recommend a good lawyer in South Mumbai?

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
23 July 2012

1.First issue a legal notice to him asking him to pay the loan amount at the earliest.

2.No fixed time .

3.Costs differ from lawyer to lawyer.

4.Search google for it.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
23 July 2012

file summary suit for recovery of money with interest . it all depends whether he contest the suit or not . if he dosent contest you cna get a exparte decree in 1 year .

ShakeelOnline (Querist)
26 July 2012

Dear Mr. Sethi,

I would like to file suit against this person. I see that you are based in Mumbai. Could you please tell me what is ur fees and what i need to do?

Guest (Expert)
26 July 2012

Dear Shakeel,

Such matters of fee, etc., should not be discussed in the open forum. Better contact Shri Sethi personally through phone, email or meet him personally by taking appointment. His contact particulars are as follows:

Email id : mobile no 9820087763

Address: 4th Floor , 11 , Churchgate House
32-34 Veer Nariman Road
Fort Mumbai 400001

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x