Quietus form all matrimonial cases

My wife living separately from 2012.

On 2014 she files 125 CRPC but the same is dismissed for default.

On 2016 husband files Divorce petition, the case is pending.

On 2017 she filed 498 A , that case is pending.

On 2018 she again filed 125 CRPC praying interim maintenance but the court rejects prayer for interim maintenance and proceed the case. The case is pending.

Husband wants Quietus from all litigation and offered for mutual divorce but wife is not agreed, she wants monthly maintenance.

Husband is becoming mental patient, it seems a sword of law is always hanging over his neck. He just want peace for rest of life.

Is there any provision in Indian Law that could help husband to get Quietus from such wife by paying onetime alimony ?

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

Better sort it out amicably with the help of elders and persons respected by both the sides. You could also seek the Possibilities of Posting the Case to Lok Adalat by discussing it with your Advocate. You had not informed about children.

Elders of her is wants monthly maintenance. They are asked repetitive times for amicable settlement but they are adamant.

I have one daughter whom she leaves. But after one year she filed 97 CRPC and court granted custody to her. I have also praying for daughters custody in Divorce case.

Normally the Courts would prefer the Child Custody to Mothers only unless in Extraordinary circumstances Still the Child could Expose its wish in Court. Basing on your explanation Only your Advocate could help you in this situation and better provide your Best Coordination to him.

×