FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Query on judgement passed by high court

(Querist) 11 February 2021 This query is : Resolved 
The senior experts
The Hon'ble Calcutta High Court passed a judgement on January wherein inter alia it states that our Corporation(Respondent) have to pay a sum of Rs 60000/- to the Petitioner. This is the only payment which the respondent have to pay to the petitioner. Other claims of the petitioner were denied by the High Court.
My queries are:
Is there any time limit for payment of the Amount of Rs.60000/-. Judgement is silent in this regard.?

Do the Corporation wait till the petitioner apply for a decree for the amount before the Hon'ble High Court or till time limit for appeal against the Judgement expires.?
Abhijit Majumder

Guest (Expert) 11 February 2021
Better you could file an Petition for the Execution of decree
P. Venu (Expert) 13 February 2021
Judgment - in a WP or in an appeal? Any suggestion depends upon the type of the proceedings and the specific directions of the High Court.
abhijit majumder (Querist) 15 February 2021
Sir P Venu
The Judgement passed against Writ Petition(Mandamus) filed by the Petitioner against Corporation(Respondent)
Abhijit Majumder

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query