Property name transfer

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 January 2021

In municipal office they asked the 6k to change name.. How can i deal it.. If i asked they said your application not in this table.. commissioner said your application not reached me. your suggestion needed... Three month passed still no improvement... how to escalate this next level. Tamil Nadu state.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
22 January 2021

Write in Very Detail and Seek the Information thro RTI the real status of your Issue thro RTI

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
23 January 2021

Yes. You shall seek the information through RTI, then you will get the information within 30 days, and if not, you can file an appeal to the next higher authority.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x