25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 05 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
we have agri land in karjat,there are four shareholders i.e my father,his two bros & grany.a third person is contacting my elder uncle to purchase the entire land,my grany stays at uncle`s home since last two years,so is he entiled for her share.we refused for partition over grany`s share,now i have heard that,they r gonna sell the land without informing us (rights of the three share holder,& second uncle is with the formar).they are going for registry within two three days without informing us.
what is the urgeny solution to prevent them to sell the granies share?
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 05 August 2009
u can file a suit for permanent injunction.

set out prima facie case in ur favour and get the stay from the civil court.

send the copy of the order to the office of Registrar as well.

if u r highly appreshensive of their conduct then file the case tomorrow itself.

get all the documents to ur counsel and proceed accordingly.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 06 August 2009
Yes rightly answered by Mr. Kiran

kranthi kiran (Expert) 06 August 2009
Get the suit filed by your granny for partition and allottment of her share. Along with the suit file an application U/o 39 R 1&2 C.P.C for grant of injunction, against your uncle, prohibiting him from alienating the land. If it is filed along with Out of Order (Urgency) Petition, on the same day Court may grant the exparte temporary injunction against your Uncle.
R.R. KRISHNAA (Expert) 06 August 2009
Immediately submit an objection letter before the concerned sub-registrar office (under which the said land comes under) addressing your objections that the land should not be transferred in anyone's name and get the acknowledgement. If this objection letter is brought to the notice of the sub registrar, the sub registrar is bound not to transfer the said land in anyone's favour.

Then approach the civil court by way of suit for injunction and try to get an urgent interim order.

best of luck

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query