LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pleader 's legal fees

(Querist) 31 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Advocacy & Professional Ethics by K.Gururaja Chari, 2003 Wadhwa & Company Page 10,
A pleader who has not been paid by the client his remuneration can file a suit for the recovery of the fee agreed upon or by way of quantum meruit

Is right or wrong
Please tell me who have above book
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 31 August 2022
What means Wadhwa & Company page 10? Who has book means? Just a confusing query.
P. Venu (Expert) 09 September 2022
Yes, a pleader can seek legal remedy if his fees has not been paid.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query