LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Party wall dispute

(Querist) 22 June 2015 This query is : Resolved 
hello sir ,
issue is this that we have a common wall between us and our neighbors. the wall built by us... now the problem is they are doing reconstruction to their house. they are inserting a beam in wall i have 2 questions
1. at what length they can insert the beam in wall

2.if the beam cross the common wall and and enter into my house who will pay the cost ... can police help in this case or court

sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 22 June 2015
Police may be help however this clearly civil matter, therefore, approach the civil court for stay order asap.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 June 2015
Prey the court for a stay.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 22 June 2015
get stay order from civil court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query