25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need you suggestion to fight myself on my case

(Querist) 31 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Hi am a middle class person where is my take home salary is 17k, my mobile(New phone which i was took in EMI) was theft by thief 4 months back, i reported to police station regarding this and they didn't take FIR instead they told to register on elost(but my mobile was theft not lost) i registered in elost after that also they denied to take FIR, so i written mail to commissioner office regarding this so i got FIR after 10 days by meeting every 2 star 1 star inspectors for every one told i need FIR, now i got a letter after 4 months telling that we are closing the case, i went to ACMM court, to inform magister to tell that they have threaten me telling all the details, but magistrate informed me appoint one lawyer against this investigation, but magistrate didnt ask single que to police why you peoples did like this instead he told me to meet the lawyer, as i told am not in the position to appoint a lawyer in this case due to financial issue, i have all the proofs(Complaint letter(in complaint letter i have mentioned about thief and my mobile location but they took complaint as they need), elost copy, mail copy written to commissioner, FIR copy(after FIR they have not done place visit also), my mobile location snaps which is located for 4 days after theft everything, i informed magistrate telling all this points they have not done any investigation, but when i visit police station i didnt get justice and now when i meet magistrate also i didnt get justice giving al this inputs, i felt so many times to give up when travelling daily to police station and went to court twice but still am trying to get justice, my mobile cost is may be small for others but its very big loss for me and i paid all the EMI also after losing my mobile, i request to help me in this case to get my mobile as well and am fighting for justice.

from my side as a solution, i have written mail to all the mobile companies to introduce new technology where without user authentication mobile cannot be turn OFF so until mobile battery dies we can trace it so it will help to locate and identify i written this mail thinking others should not face like this problems
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 31 July 2021
What the Magistrate said is correct. Only after filing a case by consulting a local lawyer/Free Legal Aid Service of your district, the court may order the Police to file FIR or any other action as per the merits of the case. You need not worry about paying a lawyer. Without filing a case, the court cannot say orally to the police. so file a case. There are Free Legal Aid Services in almost all states.
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 07 August 2021
If you have insured your new mobile while purchasing with any Co. they make a damage compensation against theft/lost/destruction.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query