New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Membership of Bar Council

(Querist) 11 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Dear all

Is it necessary to get "SANAD' given by the Bar Council of State after getting enrolled with, to profess as an advocate .

and How it is obtained?

GOPI KRISHNA (Expert) 11 July 2008
IF one wants to practise as an advocate, he shall enroll him self before the Bar Council of a state, by making proper application for enrollment and enclosing LLb certificate, marks card

arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 14 July 2008
For getting SANAD one has to apply to the concerned state bar council in the prescribed application with attested copies of the LLB degree or provisional certificates and with marksheets and affidavit for privious experience and also validity of your educational cerificates. Fee will come around Rs. 3000 to 4000.
ramkrishna das (Querist) 16 July 2008
Thanks........ for the reply

But what i want specifically is that one has got enrolment card from state bar council. But at the time of enrolment he has been not given the sanad by saying that it is given afterward. But till now no receipt....... Whether we have to apply seperate for that and any criteria is there for obtaining.All certificates have been depsoited at the time of enrolment.

Or it is State Bar Council office duty to deliver?

Plz waiting for ......
K.C.Suresh (Expert) 19 July 2008
What is sanad according to you sir. You can practice only if you enrole as an Advocate. Repeat you can practrice only if you obtain sanad from the Bar Council. The original of the enrolement certificate will be in the custody of the Bar Council.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :