Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
The lower court has ordered maintenence as Rs. 3000/- & Rs. 2000/- in respect of my wife & daughter respectively. I have challenged the order in Dist. court and got relief as the maintenence in respect of wife is cancelled by Ho'ble court. As my wife is qualified ENT surgeon with degrees like MBBS, MS(ENT)& DNB. I want to challenge the order in High court for complete cancellation of the Dict. court order.
Kindly let me know should I file writ or Cr. Rev. Ptn.? What is Limitation period for the same? What is merit in the case?
Warm Regards
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 06 December 2011
It should be a Civil Revn Petition.

Limitation is 90 days.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query