LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 January 2010 This query is : Resolved 
With Respect
Honrable Sir/Mam,

A boy age 23yrs his father died in dec 2005 .He (father)was a government medical officer(retirement is July 2010 ) and his stepmother is also government medical officer at present (Uttar Pradesh). Mother is legally wife of his father .He has no any brother n sister.
The problem is he want govt service (dying in harness) but govt rule is, if mother is already in service (govt) no service will be given to son in dying in harness. What will boy do because he is not able to take any benefit to govt and his condition too poor, step mother do not support/care to him financially. Instated of food n living which is temporary....... he is not able to take legal action to him. He cannot take any benefit like dying in harness in service and O.B.C certificate as like much governmental benefit he (legally) take benefit to his mother and govt. At what age he may take maintenance to his mother......
Please suggest that what he do.plz..................
Daksh (Expert) 23 March 2010
Dear Mr.Anonymous,

As per the policy of seeking employment on compassionate ground the following things goes against the boy aged about 23 years i.e. Policy of the department, even presuming that he was dependent on his father still he has alternate source for his support, apart from this admittedly whatever financial benefits i.e. pension, pf etc which will devolve upon the family will make it difficult for this boy to get the job.

As the boy has turned major he should seek a career for himself.

Best Regards


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query