FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintainability of consumer case

(Querist) 12 September 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Learned Friends
pls let me know if the purchaser has entered into sale agreement with the builder to purchase the flat, builder was failed to comply with the agreed terms of the said sale agreement now can the flat purchaser can approach consumer court for deficiency of service even though he has agreed for settlement of dispute through arbitration in the said sale agreement
request to provide case law
ajay sethi (Expert) 12 September 2013
we dont provide case law . you can move consumer forum for deficiency in service . it is an additional remedy provided
R.K Nanda (Expert) 12 September 2013
yes, u can go to cc.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 12 September 2013
Yes I too endorse the advice given by ecperts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query