Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lok adalat or lok nyayalay

(Querist) 29 June 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear all,
Can we settle criminal case under section 420 & 38. My friend is accused in this case and he wants to settle it in LOK ADALAT OR LOK NYALAYA. My friend was working with a public ltd compny as a MARKETING EXECUTIVE. This company is having hotels, real estate business & as a MARKETING EXECUTIVE, my friend sold membership & investment schemes etc to public. But suddenly one day company stopped all investment schemes stating SEBI guidelines. So in the year 2002 one investor filled case against my friend under 420, 38 section. Last 11 years case is going on. Friend is very disturbed. He was mere employee there. He wants to settle this issue with mutual understanding through LOK ADALAT. PLEASE DO A FAVOUR WITH ANY SOLUTION.
Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Expert) 01 July 2013
Mr Nisar

No need to wait for Lok Adalat. Offence under section 420 is compoundable therefore your friend must settle the issue before trial court.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 01 July 2013
I don't go in the depth of the procedure to get the desired goal but issue is whether the complainant is ready to make compromise or not. You have not mentioned even a single word about him. Every accused wants to get rid of the case as earliest as possible.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query