Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Leakage Matters

(Querist) 20 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
My down floor neighbour has leakage problem and the society had asked to repair the same. I have done it several times and spent lot of money on it. Again the Society is asking us to do the repairs again. Can anybody advise me, whether is there any law or section which specify that the repairs amount is to be spent by the flat owner from where the leakage occurs, the flat owner who is suffering from & the society. Is there any notification or order received from such problems.
Guest (Expert) 20 August 2008
The Society will have its own bye laws for these matters. Kindly examine them and you may get a remedy.

There cannot be any such external law on this issue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query