Land dispute

A dispute arises between 3 land owners.2 land owners bulid their house in front of the plot and the remaining land was remained vacant by the 3 rd owner.the problem was 3 rd owner had no place to go in or out from his land.i don't know the way could have been sold to 2 owners who has already builded their house ..now as there has no place to go in or out ,3rd owner sold his land to a promoter.what is the right of the purchaser (promoter)?does he claim his way out ? What is the process?kindly guide me.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

First approach the concerned Govt Land Surveyors and Concerned Govt Authorities like Tehsildar to measure your Land and then Discuss in detail with an Local Advocate and Legally Proceed

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)

The query provides some incomplete facts alone to make out what the problem is. However let me address the query.

It is the legal duty of the 3rd owner (now the promoter) to see that his plot had properly marked boundary lies and the way for ingress/egress, both in the sketch attached with the sale deed, and physically in the field before purchasing the plot.

In case the pathway was there and it was encroached by others he can approach the authority who issued the building permit in case there is building rule violation and otherwise the revenue authorities in case of mere encroachment, to sort out the issue.

If the other parties have not violated any law and their houses are well in order the third party will have to suffer and purchase some other tract of land to get a way out.

×