LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

keeping a servant or guard

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 January 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I want to keep a full time servant or guards to take care of my newly constructed ground floor house in faridabad for six months.

The house is almost empty but with some fittings.

I don't want the servant or guard to carry out any illegal activity in the house.

They should further peacefully vacate the house when i move into the house after six months.

I feel i should keep the house locked but allow them to sit outside in the verandah only.

What is the best way to go about doing it.
aman kumar (Expert) 05 January 2010
lot of guards providing companies are in big cities ! do agrement for 6 month as your conditions
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 05 January 2010
Where is the scope of legal experts to provide any legal advice in this matter????

Such common things should be thought by a common man by its own.

Really common sense is not so common.
Kumar Thadhani (Expert) 05 January 2010
keeping the Guard he is governed by the law of agency risk invovled will falls under Private Securities Guard Act of that State i.e.Faridabad .Hence on security reason of your property you are more secured of your property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query