LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Item stolen by my WIFE

(Querist) 17 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Hello All,

My wife had filed a false 498A on 28/02/09. Again 307, DP3/4 on 03/03/09 on me and my brother. For more than six months I and my brother we staying out of our own house fearing arrest and harassment from my wife family members. On 04/09/2009 after getting bail we went to our own house. We could see that several item were stolen by her like bank passbook, FD, passport, RC book, silver items. She vacated the house on the same day and police men were there to see there is not fight with each other.

Same day I made list of the items that were lost and stolen by my wife and went the police station to give the complaint against my wife and others. But the Police Inspector refused to take the complaint as it 10:00PM and asked me to come tomorrow morning.

Next morning (05/09/09) when I went the ASI and IO made wait for 2hrs and then gave complaint saying that is a civil case please file case in family court. This he did because of the influence of wife uncle who is retd police officer. When there is clear case of theft by wife the why the inspector is not registering the case and giving a FIR.

Please give me some advice on how to make them register case against my wife for theft.

deepak kumar (Expert) 17 September 2009
if u want to file a police case u can send it through the higher police official or in the alternative file a complaint in civil court and pray before the magistrate to send it for investigation to police.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 17 September 2009
file application before the court u/s-156(3) cr.p.c.because this is the case of recovery of theft amount otherwise u could file complaint case.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 17 September 2009
Agree with Mr.Sarvesh, file an application u/s 156(3) Crpc before the jurisdiction magistrate and get orders of investigation.riven
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 18 September 2009
Agreed with Bhatia ji.riven
Kumar Thadhani (Expert) 19 September 2009
for a proper resolution u may call me on 9870075042riven
deepak kumar (Expert) 20 September 2009
respected experts whether a petition can be filed u/s 156(3) CrPC without the FIR being registered?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query