LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is Splicing valid

(Querist) 14 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 

Can Municipal Authorities splice and newly assess a share of property based on a court order(trial court only).

The court order was not registered by the person to whom a share of property was allocated in a civil suit and no Document obtained by the party in this regard.

Under RTI application the Municipal authorities are showing that they have spliced and newly assessed as per court order.

Is such splicing legal and valid.

Please advise?

Thanks in advance
Advocate Rajiv Mishra (Expert) 14 September 2010
if the person got the property from partition municipal corporation can asses his share reg. needed.
s.subramanian (Expert) 14 September 2010
Yes. It can be done on the basis of the court order.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query