Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Injunction breaking

(Querist) 07 April 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I have under procession of a property whose value was paid to owner. The owner did not register the property in my name till date.
I have file a civil suit wherein injunction is granted in my favour & still in force.
Now the owner with his men & agents repeatedly try to forcefully vacate me.
I have file a case of 144 CRPC, 107 CRPC & an FIR u/s 341IPC,323IPC, 325IPC, 448IPC, 427IPC, 379IPC, 506IPC is lodged in local PS.
In spite of this, my op's are sending their men & agents threatening me for vacating the property.
Please suggest how can I peacefully live in that property ?

Suraj Kumar (Querist) 07 April 2023
Can I file a case u/s 145 CRPC ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 April 2023
Yes. You can file a case in PS.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 07 April 2023
you have already lodged a criminal complaint before police under section 144 cr.p.c.
Section 145 cr.p.c. is just a Procedure where dispute concerning land or water is likely to cause breach of peace. (1) Whenever an Executive Magistrate is satisfied from a report of a police, he can pass orders according to the said provisions.
If the concerned police is not taking action despite FIR registered you can approach high court with a petition seeking direction to police to give protection to you against the illegal acts unleashed by the opposite parties.
Suraj Kumar (Querist) 09 April 2023
Police has asked OP's to appear at PS.
krishna mohan (Expert) 10 April 2023
Why you paid full money without registration of sale deed. You can consult a local legal expert to review all documents and suggest you right remedy.
P. Venu Online (Expert) 14 April 2023
What is the evidence that you have paid the full consideration? If so, initiate civil action to get the conveyance deed executed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now