FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

information to income-tax authorities

Guest (Querist) 01 May 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Hon'ble members, Is there any provision in IT Act regarding submission of information on 'tax evasion to IT authorities'?
Ashok Kumar Garg (Expert) 01 May 2009
There is no provision in the Act about it. Nor there is any format it prescribed formally or informally.

If you have to give any such information it is advisable to send it to either

Director of Income-tax (Investigation) or
Director General of Income-tax (Investigation) of your area/ region.

There is no need to give either your name or address.

Ashok Garg
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 02 May 2009
Sir Your suggestion is right , there need not be any format or provision of law
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 02 May 2009
Both the experts have given right information, I follow them

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query