New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Incorporation of a new company

(Querist) 07 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 

I have filled Form 1A for name approval with me and my brothers as director.

It got rejected due to several reasons.

Now I want to change the Directors from me and my brother to me and my dad.

Along with this, I would be changing the type of business this company will be doing.

I have paid Rs 500 as a fee for this form already.

Do I need to file a new application since I am changing the director's name ? I have already tried twice and so I am left with one more try with this 500 rupees of mine.

Please suggest. Thanks.

arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 08 July 2008
Don't confuse ROC with old documents. File entirely new form 1A with newly appointed directors.
Guest (Expert) 08 July 2008
Yes you will have to file a Form1A. You are not allowed to resubmit after two attempts.
Dwij (Querist) 08 July 2008
They said I am allowed one more try and it will be the last. However, I do not want to confuse them so I would send in a new applications. Thanks !

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :