LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need proper proforma

(Querist) 30 September 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Hello! Friends
My client is going to receive the cheque of PF from his company. The documents such as LC, Ration Card, Certificate of cast are mentioned his name as RAVINDRAKUMAR which is correct. But in his Said PF Account by mistake his name is entered as RAKESH for this he needs Affidavit. SO PL CORRECT THE FOLLOWING AFFIDAVIT ACCORDING LY OR ALTER AND GIVE ME ACCURATE PROFOMA OF AFFIDAVIT FOR THE PURPOSE
I ,the undersigned deponent:
Ravindrakumar....... , Aged:.... years, Hindu-Koli by religion, Occupation: Service,residing at......... State,India do hereby solemnly affirm and declare that:

That my name ”RAVINDRAKUMAR .........” is mentioned and recorded in my every documents and papers which is true and correct.

That my name ‘ RAKESH.......... ’ is entered and recorded by mistake in my Provident Fund Account No..........

THAT the purpose of making this affidavit is to confirm and rectify my above name i.e.‘RAVINDRAKUMAR ........’ and ‘RAKESH ....... is belong to one and the same person only and that is myself establish this confirmation with the concerned offices/departments and authorities, I do hereby execute this affidavit. This is the sole purpose of this affidavit.

THAT all the facts stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
THAT I know that to make a false affidavit is a criminal offence.

DATE……… ____________________

Identified by me and the contents
explained to the deponent in
Vernacular language


Solemnly affirmed before me by the abovenamed deponent who has been identified by…………advocate
to whom I know personally.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 01 October 2008
ur present performa is absolutely correct.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 09 October 2008
Yes it is sufficient.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query