Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I am afraid my lands will be occupied or sell away....

(Querist) 10 December 2008 This query is : Resolved 
i have got 5 acres of agricultural land ...gifted by my father...and registered on my name recently...i did not see my lands till now coz i stay far away from my lands (in other city) i want to dispose those lands only for the reason that i am away and someone may occupy or sell away without my knowledge....i have seen experiences of my father fighting court cases for his lands occupied by his own blood relation relatives...still some are in litigations...some good lawyers from this site has adviced me not to sell them as thier price may increase in future...even if i sell i was told i wont get good price due to indian economic crises....but i am afraid to keep them away from me unattended....coz around my lands some big people lands are i am very much scared that they may occupy my lands or sell away....i cant fight court cases at this stage...
can someone please advice me what shall i do so that my lands are safe ....i have my land documents ( originals recently registered on my name )safely in my locker....i fenced my lands and placed a name board and address.....i was told someone removed everything overnight....please advice me how to deal this problem...
Manish Singh (Expert) 10 December 2008
let them sell off your property since that wont disentitle you from being an owner of those property. that property is yours and it cant be denied if every transaction was vaild and lawful.
if they sell it off you lodge a complaint to the local police station there and tehy will take proper action since it falls under IPC.
anantha krishna n.v. Advocate (Expert) 11 December 2008
Dear Shilpa,
I see a serious concern. You are right in thinking to protect your property and your worry of court litigation is not incorrect. However, I believe that selling the lands is not the only solution. you may explore other options. You say it is agricultural land. You may lease it out after properly documenting the lease deed etc., This will legally bind the tenent. Well if you sit across and think, you have many other ways as well. What my friend Manish suggested is absolutely true if such a situation arise.
feel free to post your doubts.

anantha krishna n.v. (Advocate AP High Court, Hyderabad,, 9246531895)

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query