LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to report about fraud in revenue lands

(Querist) 30 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
How can a general public report about a fraud to revenue department officials and survey persons about the fraud done and make it a issue with Govt
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 June 2022
The query is unable to understand. Is the fraud by Revenue Department or Surveyors? The issue is with Government, then why the complaint?
arunan (Querist) 30 June 2022
Fraud by local landlords and related to survey no and boundaries of revenue land
arunan (Querist) 01 July 2022
Pls reply awaiting for lawyers suggestions
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 01 July 2022
Make a complaint against the people who grabbed the land to the Station House Officer concerned and also to the District Collector concerned.

arunan (Querist) 01 July 2022
Thanks @satyanarayana sir for reply and suggestions
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 02 July 2022
Collect all possible evidences qua fraud committed by the official before making any decision / complaint.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query