LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Home construction contract .

(Querist) 08 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir/madam , we have given material contract to construct home in 40 * 30 . it is new home. just 4 months old.

contactor have collected complete money from us as per slab to slab measurement . we have sold agriculture land to construct this home .

RCC - Reinforced Cement Concrete is leaking at many points , inside home . Water is storing , means rain water is standing heavily over the RCC slab. which will causes more leakage and will destroy whole RCC in the upcoming years. at one end backside , last part of the RCC complete row all along water is dripping like water falls .

one more problem is , doors are not selected by us. they have bought cheap item doors on urgent basis to collect money from us. doors are started showing tear and wear.

they put acid on granite to clean it in few hours to collect money from us , thus whole granite floor becomes series of minute pores all over the floors. they have not used sand for plastering as per the agreement .

every time when I called contractor , he keep telling that will correct all these issues since 3months whenever I called him but he never corrected any issue till now .

may I know sir, what are the sections available under the law to appeal in the court ? .

what will be normal compensation available for us in this case from contractor as per law ? .

what actions , I can take legally ?

All evidences available practically . please find the link here for the those issues - . Thank you sir .

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 08 August 2022
Is there any written agreement? You purchased the material then how do they buy cheap quality? If you have any written agreement file a case against him in District Consumer Forum.
Guru (Querist) 08 August 2022
yes , there is correct agreement . and also if home construction incomplete there is 5lack fine in the agreement .

as this is material contract , contractor buys all material from beginning to the end required for construction . only contract will hand over the Home key at the end when construction completes . thank you .
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 09 August 2022
Then file a case against the contractor in DCF by consulting a local lawyer.
Guru (Querist) 09 August 2022
may I know what is DCF ? and what are the section available ? does 420 section also comes under this .
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 August 2022
No. District Consumer Forum...........................................................
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 10 August 2022
Show the agreement to a local prudent lawyer for opinion and advise.
Guru (Querist) 10 August 2022
But why it not comes under 420 section ? He collected all money from us without completing .thank you

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query