Full and final pending for notice period

I was working in a CA office. They had taken me as a fresher. As a fresher, paid less Salary. He was going to teach me all the work. At the beginning of the actual work, it was noticed that he was not teaching or communicating anything. They gave me under the hand of an article girl. She taught me as much as she could.
CA didn't teach me anything. Also there was no proper communication. Tired of being ridiculed, I quit my job the next month. They did not pay me full payment. He says the notice period has not been completed. But they did not give me an off letter or appointment letter.
It is that ca’s nature to speak sarcastically, to treat with contempt, he treats the article as such.
Also, no mail was given regarding Joining. I was taken as a fresher means I was on probation.
What to do?

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

Lodger your facts with the Labour Commissioner. you disputes will resolved there.
thanks

VinitaOnline (Querist)

if there any criminal law against this??

×