LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

For purpose of non agriculture under 65 kh(b)

(Querist) 10 September 2012 This query is : Resolved 
sir/s, i have a agriculture land with seprate rsno at vill widi tal anjar, gujarat area 1.0125 acre only, this land has no approach shown in map or records of purchase document, how can i change tjis land to became non agriculture to industrial purpose for my own, kindly help
thanking you
Anish Thakur 7018812737 (Expert) 10 September 2012
send your full postal address on so that we can farward you the process and rules regarding guidline related to transfer of nature of land to you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query