LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Falsely represented as bank employee

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
To All
Senior experts/professionals
Some days ago an anonymous person call me via phone that he is an employee of a bank and my ATM card deactivate and seeks my details for reactivate ATM card.

As I have no ATM card in that Bank at the moment of calling I understood it was a hoax call. So I cannot share my details.

My query to the senior experts/professionals is that: At this stage can this be treat as an offence under IPC and/or Information Technology Act and lodge complaint before nearest police station ?

Read more at:
K.S.Ramaswamy Advocate (Expert) 20 July 2021
In my opinion Before lodging a compliant with the jurisdictional police station, it is better first give a compliant to the concerned Bank Manager in this regard. Both can be invoked.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query