Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B.B.R.Goud.'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 658

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    can answer relevant and genuine query with sufficient brief.

    My area of expertise
    Management Consultancy

    My experience in the area (years):
    12 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Maruthi LawPowEnSy Inc.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.E(EEE), AMIE, LMISTE, PGDCMP, MBA, LL.B, LL.M, certificate in Cyber Law, certificate in IPR,

    Award & Honors:

  • kapil says : help needed
    sir, plz mail me ur email id at

    hello sir, please advise me.on 5 march 2010 i bought a house on auction under SARFAESI ACT being the lone highest bidder and my price being over reserve price my bid was accepted n i was given a letter asking me to deposit 25% of sale price on the same day n remaing 75% in next 15days ie by 20/3/2010.(((it had a clause stating the bank can cancel my bid before i deposit the remaining 75% amount))) i deposited the remaining amount beforehand ie on 12/3/2010 n asked the bank for releasing sale certificate as per SARFAESI ACT the bank people didnt give sale certificate instead when i gave them an application for the same on 29/3/2010 on 30th march i recievd a cancellation letter dated 27 march with a check dated 25 march cancellation letter of the bid(earlier accepted and fully paid already) after 10 days of the deadline!!! and 18 days after full money deposition!!! with a payorder of the whole money by says"the bank has decided/authority has decided not to sell the property" the bank has cancelled after my depositing the whole amount which is against its own clause what should i do to get the sale certificate n the possesion of property.please advise.....thanks so much for your attention n time....

  • RAJESH BADAMI says : forgery transfer of shares
    Respected Sir 1) That My father Govinda Setty bought 5000 shares of Rs10/-each in the year 1994 in private company. 2) That My father died on 29-04-2002 3) That the above mentioned shares were in the name of my father till 04-02-2007 4) That the above mentioned shares were transferred from my father name GOVINDA SETTY to BNK SHANBHAG (Director) on 05-02-2007 5) That i am legal heir of Govinda Setty till today i have not received any notice of the meeting, Director report and balance sheet of the company So, it is very clear that it is not possible to selling the share by my father in the year 2007 why because he died in the year 2002. please guide me what action i can take against company/directors and its management regarding above issue. according to companies law as well as IPC, Crpc please mention section as well thanking you sir regards rajesh badami 9844509445 email:

  • gaurav says : please advice
    hello sir, I have an unfortunate situation before me please help grandfather has five sons my father being the eldest. all are engaged in different businesses we have a joint family no formal or informal partition has been done....every male member (my grandfather, father, uncles) have formed HUF and file IT returns for HUF & individual. the family properties are owned jointly as well as individually by different members including me. one of my uncles(A) who does business from a shop owned by my grandfather (he does not have any other income from job etc) he(A) has another shop on his name individually he says this shop is on his individual name n this will not be included in family partition everyone else is against this he(A) will not listen to any elders ,relatives regarding partition he(A) intimidates my grandfather so a will by my grandfather is very rare possibility....... the properties have been purchased from time to time by joint family money based on availability of capital on a members books of account.......other members have properties individually too but agree that all properties are joint family properties regardless of owners name (all properties were purchased by mutual consent) ........... what should me or my father do? please advice…… what’s the maximum ad valorem court fee for partition suit? I have heard it will take 10-15 years n our businesses will be ruined…….please suggest how should we go about it….. i have asked this in the query section n forum as well please help

  • A W K Mecci says :
    Dear Sir, In which city are you located. Regards, A W K Mecci

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799