Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eviction notice to licensee to vacate premises

(Querist) 22 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I have rented a portion of my property for 11 months on leave and license basis up to 31/10/2017. I need the premises now for my personal use. How should I serve the notice to the licensee to vacate the premises after completion of the license period. What should be the mode of the service of the notice. What if the licensee refuses to accept the notice served by hand. Need guidance for the same.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 September 2017
Serve notice as per the lease agreement. If he refuse to accept it by hand, send through registered post.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 23 September 2017
Serve a Notice through Registered post. for eviction of tenant.For termination of fhe tenancy look at the rental agreement or deed for clauses of dispute etc. which govern the leave and licence agreement.

1) you have to take adequate safeguards in drafting your agreement .

2) enter into leave and licence agreement only

3) have it duly stamped and registered

4) incorporate clauses as to consequences of licencee not vacating premises on time .

5) take sufficient security deposit from licencee

6) in the event licencee refuses to vacate issue legal notice and file eviction suit .

7) rent would have to be deposited in court pending eviction proceedings

8)if you don't need the money don't give your premises on leave and license.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query