LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 17 November 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir(s),

There is dispute between landlord and the tenant.
Landlord wants to initiate eviction proceedings.
The problem is there is Arbitration clause referred in the lease agreement.
The tenant is not paying the rent.
Can the landlord approach civil court bypassing the arbitration proceedings.
Saurendra Rautray (Expert) 18 November 2015
For eviction the landlord has rightly approached the civil court as it's the proper forum . Arbitration can be initiated by the landlord for getting his arearrs along with compensation.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 18 November 2015
all depends on arbitration clause of lease and thus consult local lawyer.
Sreedhar Valiveti (Expert) 18 November 2015
You can very well file Eviction suit.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 18 November 2015
Consult local lawyer and show him the related agreement.
Arunav (Querist) 18 November 2015
Thanks to all
R.K Nanda (Expert) 18 November 2015
ur welcome on LCI.
K.S.Srinivas (Expert) 18 November 2015
Arbitration proceedings can be initiated.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query