Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Educational documents has different birth date and spelling

(Querist) 17 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Educational Documents has different birth date and spelling mistake in surname then how can i apply for passport ?
My name is Rajesh Koladiya And i want to apply for fresh passport .. .
But Problem is that There is some Spelling Mistake .
In my Educational Documents like L.C and 10th & 12th certificate has spelling mistake in surname and birth date ....
in my Educational documents
DOB : 02-06-1997
And All other Documents (Aadhar card , pan card , birth certificate ration card)
DOB : 19-05-1997 which is right what i have to do ..
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 September 2017
File a suit for declaration through a local lawyer.
Guest (Expert) 19 September 2017
Rightly advised by Dr. J.C. Vashista.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 July 2018
Agree with JC Vashista.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 July 2018
Agree with Vashista.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query