LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Donation out of India

(Querist) 13 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
If a trust wishes to donate some goods out India, what kind of permission it needs to take from authorities?
Please throw some light.
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 14 August 2008
Charity commissioners as well as RBI permission required.
Manish Singh (Querist) 16 August 2008
Dear Mr, Arunparakash,
THANK YOU very much to give me a suitable answer and that was quite helpful for me and I will always appreciate the same.

Can you please tell me what is the exact procedure to get the "GR waiver" from the RBI
Manish Singh (Querist) 15 September 2008

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query