Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Domestic Violence

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
My client's marriage was solemnised on 18/11/2010 at Vizag(Simhachallam).After marriage bride groom has not even touched the bride at nuptials and left for Bangalore where he is working in TCI.As per the BG's mother Bride went to Bangalore onDecember15th,2010.Immediately on 18th,December,2010 Bg's Mother telephoned from Orissa to bring the Bride to her residence at Orissa on the plea that she would teach her cooking.Brides father denied to this and the bride stayed with Groom for one month up to 14th Jan,2011.BG dropped her in the Brides residence at Hyderabad on the pretext of visiting for Pongal.During brides ststay at Bangalore he never touched her and always says that he married under force from his parents and he didnot like her at all.Now on several requests to take her back the Bg is telling that he wanted to divorce her.Bride is mentally harrassed and is always crying and wanted to die.She is highly qualified(MBA,DOEACC'A'Level Programmer)and is from a very rich family.Brides father spent a lot on Dowry and household assets worth 20lakhs.Bg is from a poor family doest have a house to livein and he is MA(ECON)and M.Phil.Working as a team Leader in TCS BPO.He even not declared of having married in his office.He has not come to registrars office for a marriage certificate.It all seems preplanned and for money. Please advise what to do in this case.Bride is not willing to file a case agaist him.She still is having hopes on him.Please advise.Thanks in advance.
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 27 January 2011
If she is not willing to file suit. She should try to meet out the solution with the help of elders and relatives.
Atuliya (Expert) 27 January 2011
Agreed with Arvind.
Please help and bring about a settlement between the two families rather than messing up the situation with Court proceedings
Amit Minocha (Expert) 27 January 2011
file a petition under section 9 for RCR the matter would then may go to mediator or marriage councilor. May be it works out

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query