LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce case.

Guest (Querist) 01 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
my wife she wants to take divorce from me while i dont want to give her due to some reason that i love her and my parents are also not ready for this. My brother in law he came on this sunday and told me that her sister is ready to take divorce from me. on this sunday they will give me a letter (stamp paper) written from her side for divorce but i dont want to accept any thing.
even i told to my brother in law that i want to talk with my wife but they are not giving the chance to talk me, even i many times threatened on my mobile for life but i have not given this matter to police station.

I told his brother ( brother in law) that till she not come in front of me i will not give her divorce. i must know the reason for divorce. even there are many valuables like jewellary etc. i have given to her, they have refused to give back all this. so how i will give her divorce? why should i loss it i am also from poor family.

Please let me know about these:-
1) should i have to recieved any of the letter from her/brother in law from their side. leaving the court notice.

if i want to take the help of "Family court" and want to call my wife for counselling in court then how i can do. where i filled such case in the court. what is the all procedure and fees.
should i take help of any govt. advocate for this.

should i file my case in police station about this.

4)how i can file my complaints in family court bandra my self /witouth help of advocate. etc.

Please help me .

Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 01 December 2010
You can file a petition before family court for Restituion of Conjugal Rights against your wife, by your self or through advocate.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 01 December 2010
yes. The staff of the Family Court or the Counsellors present there help the party to conduct the cases without advocate.
valentine thakkar (Expert) 04 December 2010
Two petitions in FC under The Special Marriage Act, RCR by husband and Divorce by Wife.Intercaste, inter-religion, inter-state marriage. Husband got visitation rights. Both cases consolidated. Proceedings of Divorce case closed and evidence of it will betaken in the case RCR. Ground for divorce, cruelty. What could be the outcome? No maintenance asked.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query