FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help required to recover dues from company

(Querist) 03 October 2009 This query is : Resolved 

tarun goyal (Expert) 04 October 2009
As per my understanding there are no such specific provisions in any Act to recover the due salary. however, u can approach labour court as well as civil court for recovery of your salary, but in that case you shouldalso be prepared for your trmination from the current job. you can also look for another job and then pursue the litigation.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 05 October 2009
recovery suit will better.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query