Dakhil kharij pending

We had some open land IN front of our house and land. Which my neighbors use for parking playing or as per need. From some sources we came to know that one of my neighbor trying to sell that piece of land with daughter in law of land owner( on paper they were having name). So we contacted them and bought that piece of land to avoid any future dispute. All land owners did register (Bainama) in my grand mothers name leaving 8 feet passage for neighbours to use. My same neighbour file a case and kharij dakhil stop. Case is in its last stage, so can we do boundary leaving 8 feet post kharij dakhil or they can put some further objection. Or any way i can get prior order before doing boundary keeping in mind my neighbor can create dispute.

When a court is pending, you cannot do any thing

Rahul YaduvanshiOnline (Querist)

My concern is for post dispersal of case and once dakhil kharij done. Is 8 feet road enough or anyone can still go to court as they are enjoying this property as per need.

×