Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Criminal case against forged papers & property illegal possession

(Querist) 26 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I had purchased my DDA flat B-4/123C (top floor) on 30 June 2008. There was a tenant in the extended structure (at roof top). I was told (verbally only) that the tenant had taken court stay and hence I will not get the possession of the extended portion. In march 2009, the tenant sold the extended portion to Rita Kumari. Rita Kumari resold the extended portion to Sudha Sachdeva on 25th Sep. 2009. On 29th June 2010 Sudha Sachdeva produced Agreement to Sell and Purchase for property 123-D before NDPL as ownership proof and got an electricity connection but was denied Water connection by Delhi Jal Board(as they have records of DDA flats in our area). I have come to know that the Tenant was lying and there was no such valid rent agreement with any of the previous property owners. The tenant was in illegal possession of the extended structure. My RTI application with DDA confirmed that no flat 123-D exists nor DDA approved of any construction on my roof ever. RTI with Subregistrar confirms registration of Agreement to sale and purchase for 123-D irrespective of whether the property exists or not. NDPL is not removing the meter saying their formalities were duly completed and this is a case of criminal nature and is beyond their jurisdiction. I have been advised to file a criminal case against Sudha SAchdeva. At the moment, Sudha Sachdeva has possession of my flat’s rooftop extended structure. I want my property extended portion evacuated. Under what sections can I charge Sudha Sachdeva? Do I need to file a police complaint or FIR or shall I file a complaint in the court directly? What is the procedure for the same? How long will such a case or complaint take? Can I withdraw the case later if there is some out of court settlement? Do I need a lawyer or I can file the complaint myself? Its really urgent..
SANJAY GUPTA (Expert) 26 November 2010
yes you consult a lawyer for filing criminal and civil cases before the court. you can file house trespass and forgery case for making false documents to get electricity connection and registered the flat in his name include all the persons concerned with the said transactions.
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 27 November 2010
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 28 November 2010

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query