LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

court decree

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 18 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Kindly advise us the procedure of getting the court decree from the family court.
s.subramanian (Expert) 18 September 2010
Make a copy application mentioning the number of the case and the date of disposal to the Family court. If you are not the party to the proceeding,you have to file an affiavit as to why you need these copies.
s.subramanian (Expert) 18 September 2010
If you are on the point of approaching the family court for remedy the procedure is as follows:- You have to prepare the petition containing the reasons on which you seek the relief before the family court with your passport size photographs affixed on it. You have to submit the photo ID also to prove your identity.This is because appearance of advocates in family court is restricted.You have to affix the court fees stamps also on your petition.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query