copyright

my aunt runs a coaching institute " future ias " and whatever material is made in the institute by teachers is xeroxed and sold in a nearby xerox shop for low rate . the institute is registered and material is copyright protected . as a result many students instead of coming to institute are taking material cheaply . can my aunt sue the xerox shop for copyright violation and the loss of her students

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert)

Yes, it is possible to make complaint for copyright infringement. Take help of competent local lawyer to proceed.

Suhail suhail (Expert)

100% if the materiel is copy right protected,just issue a legal notice instantly and claim heavy damages. You can sue him ,just keep your witnesses/evidence stronger

Yes, first of all, issue the Legal Notice.

What is the special in the study material which has stated to have obtained "copyrights" reserve for the author ?
Consult a local prudent lawyer with subject material and patenting documents for proper analyse and guidance.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x