LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Conversion of Lease Land into Free hold

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Can i take the benefit of the application filed by my father under G.O. to avail the scheme of "Conversion of Lease Land into Free Hold"...?

I am holding the will on the total property, where in my absence my father intentionally or deliberately whatsoever the reasons he has filled an application for "Conversion of Lease Land into Free Hold" at concerned authority office to take the benefit, but he fails to complete the process as there is some court dispute among the legal heirs on the said property...

Now the said case is disposed for non prosecution as both the parties are not attending...
I'm not the party of the said court case, so i have been guided by my advocate that it wont bound on me, as i am not the party for the said case...

When i have approached the said authority to process my request for "Conversion of Lease Land into Free Hold", the concerned officer asked me to submit an application stating the reasons and related documents for the same...

Therefore i would request the experts to suggest me, what are the possible in my case and what are the steps to be taken to take it further...?

Awaiting for your early reply...

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 28 May 2011
Can anyone reply on the above query...

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query